Excellent night from Maine wherever the sunlight is location on the thirty day period of June. Even with some crummy temperature to commence the month, we are ending with a fantastic stretch of warm and sunny weather that is great playing exterior. I hope that you had a wonderful thirty day period!
This month I hosted my Educating Background With Engineering class. In July and August I am internet hosting an additional collection of Simple Ed Tech webinars. You can learn more about them and sign up listed here.
As I do at the end of every single thirty day period, I’ve long gone via my Google Analytics account to come across the ten most common posts of the very last thirty days. Get a glance and see if you will find anything interesting that you missed in June.
These have been the most preferred posts of the month:
1. Lessons for Planet Bicycle Working day
2. Resources for Asynchronously Amassing Stories
3. 5 Great Chrome Extensions for Lecturers
4. 45 Canva Tutorials for Teachers and Learners
5. A TED-Ed Lesson for Just about every Aspect on the Periodic Table
6. Films for Teaching and Learning About Memorial Day
7. Five Ways to Work With PDFs in Google Push
8. Two Approaches to Promptly Transform Producing Into Video clips
9. Unpoppable Bubbles – Another Enjoyment Summertime Science Lesson
10. New Google Types Customization Choices
Starting in July I’m web hosting a sequence of seven Sensible Ed Tech webinars. You can sign up for one or all seven of them. Examine about them listed here or observe the hyperlinks beneath to sign up.
- The Functional Ed Tech E-newsletter comes out just about every Sunday night/ Monday morning. It attributes my favored tip of the 7 days and the week’s most popular posts from Free Technological know-how for Instructors.
- My YouTube channel has far more than 41,000 subscribers looking at my brief tutorial video clips on a large array of instructional know-how tools.
- I have been Tweeting as @rmbyrne for fifteen a long time.
- The Absolutely free Technological innovation for Academics Fb webpage features new and outdated posts from this web site throughout the 7 days.
- If you’re curious about my lifetime exterior of education and learning, you can adhere to me on Instagram or Strava.
This put up at first appeared on FreeTech4Teachers.com. If you see it elsewhere, it has been used without having permission. Websites that steal my (Richard Byrne’s) perform consist of Icons Daily and Every day Dose. Featured image captured by Richard Byrne.