Education Jobs – The Top 10 Jobs In Education
There are 3 main classifications into which the education sector can be divided. They are:
• School education
• Further education
• Higher education
Sometimes, education is carried out in a non-classroom background. It may take place in a prison or in a hospital. Education jobs are not only comprised of teaching jobs. Other people are working behind the running of the education sector. For example, there are people to look after the administration of an educational institute; there are people in the finance department, people are present to lend technical support to the institute, there are teaching assistants and also educational psychologists associated with the sector.
ABOUT DIFFERENT COUNTRIES:
The education sector in countries like England, Wales and in Northern Ireland is quite similar in administration. However, Scotland has different ways of running this sector. The rules and laws concerning the educational sector are different in this country.
THE DEMAND OF PEOPLE IN EDUCATION JOBS:
Graduates are in high demand as far as education jobs are concerned. Sometimes, there are a dearth of teachers in subjects like mathematics and science. Survey says that the primary schools are filled with teachers while the secondary schools still have vacancies.
THE TOP 10 EDUCATION JOBS ARE:
• Primary school teacher: the primary school starts from class 1 up to class 5. The teachers are required to teach subjects like English, mathematics, basic science, history, geography and another language. Other things like art and crafts and physical education are also taught. So not only subject teachers are required, there are places for education jobs too.
HIGHER EDUCATION JOBS:
• Secondary school teacher: the secondary school starts from class 6 and extends up till class 12. There are several subjects taught to the students at the secondary level. The students receive physical education training as well.
• Teacher in further education or in the college level: after passing out schools students enter colleges. Teachers train these students on specialized areas of their choice.
• University lecturer: they train students who seek admissions in universities.
• School Liberian: a Liberian is in charge of the entire library. He keeps an account of the books and lends them out to the students.
• Teacher of adult education: this type of job concerns adults. A teacher has to teach a few skills to students.
• Teacher in a prison or in a hospital: these teachers are required to impart education to the prisoners and the patients in a hospital.
• Educational psychologists: different educational institutes have psychologists who are engaged in counseling the students. They discuss problems of the students and motivate them and help them to deal with issues better.
• English teacher teaching in a foreign school or in a college: English is much in demand throughout the world. Those countries who are not well versed with the language hire teachers for educating them.
• A bruiser who looks after the financial affairs of a particular school.